- The people I work with at NM Workforce Connection, for being so understanding, and allowing me to take the time off to be with Randy. I know what a hardship this has been, and I appreciate you holding my position for me. Also to Prestige Carpets for being so supportive.
- Roosevelt County Fire Department-for responding so quickly to my 911 call. (This is NOT the first time I have called on them, and BOTH TIMES they were there in a FLASH!)
- Roosevelt General Hospital-for the rapid diagnosis, and for getting him to Lubbock in a timely manner.
- Lubbock Covenent Medical Center and the ENTIRE TEAM of Drs., Nurses, and Staff. They are an awesome team, and were very attentive to all of our needs!
- St. Anthony's Healthcare - Rehabilitation and Nursing Facility- for making the transistion from urgent care to long-term care possible.
I am sure there are others that I have forgotten to mention, but on closing now, I wish to publicly add the following:
I THANK GOD, EVERYDAY--
- That we live in the United States of America, where the technology that saved Randy's life is present.
- For blessing Randy and I with an incredible family, extended family, friends, and community.
- For the many miracles and evidence of His existence.
- For hearing and answering our prayers.
- For allowing ME to witness these miracles.
GOD DOES GREAT WORK! Just ask any of us.
Randy is doing well today, and is especially happy when people are visiting with him. It seems to give him the drive to continue. Again, thank you all!