Monday, February 25, 2008

Still stable this morning. Still running low grade temperature. We will be doing another doppler scan sometime today, to measure brain spasms. They have lowered his sedation meds to 20 ccs. We cant go any lower than that until we have the brain spasms under control. Still havent seen the Dr. yet. The nurse said I would get to meet with him at the 4:00 visit.

They think his fever MIGHT be coming from his central IV line in his chest. They will be moving it from the left side to his right side or groin. They seemed to think this is not too uncommon.

He didnt really move or respond much yesterday. His pupils were dialated to a 5 yesterday. The nurse said 2-3 was normal. They are now at 3. But his eyes are still responding to light, which means that the "lights are still on somewhere"

They said he has a blister on his back that they have been tending to. I asked if it was a bedsore or what, and the nurse said no, although she didnt know much about it. This is the first I have heard about that. I suppose when I talk to the doctor we might find out what the origin of this is.

So not much good news to report. But not much bad news to report.

KEEP PRAYING...I LOVE YOU ALL
Felisha

1 comment:

Amber said...

I think these are good signs! Just keep praying.