Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Good Morning,

I just went to see Randy. Boy am I jealous. He is surrounded by 5 nurses/nurses aides that are there to give him a bath, dress his wounds, brush his teeth (tooth?) etc. I just know how much he hates that! (ha ha) They are trying to get him cleaned and ready for his new bed! He seemed VERY ALERT...(go figure!)

One of his doctors was there, and he totally agrees with me, that he is much more alert, and is coherent a good part of the time. There is talk from infectious disease department that the fever he has MIGHT NOT be from infection. It could POSSIBLY be from allergy to some of the meds, or even just from having the many procedures done. Again this is just talk, and they are not sure enough to discontinue his antibiotics at this point. His temp was down to 98.9 this morning.

They may need to replace his drainage tube, (the one that drains his brain fluids) as it doesnt seem to be working to their satisfaction.

Otherwise, the doc said there is not much to report. Everything seems stable at this time!

Love to all!
Felisha

1 comment:

scidiane said...

Felisha

This sounds really great today!!

Hope you're hanging in there OK. You know we all love you too! Tell Randy I think it was really rude for him to sleep through Ronny's and my visits this weekend.

I'm hoping for more good news from you later tonight!
Love you!