Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sorry for the delay in posting this morning. Evidently Google has had some technical difficulties, and would not let me post.

Not much news here! Randy is sleeping. We know he likes to sleep. Sleep is good for healing, and besides that, I am sure he is miserable when he is awake. He looked rather uncomfortable, and they still have one of his hands restrained. I changed his CD, and talked to him for a few minutes, but he just couldn't stay awake. He seemed to understand me, but was just real tired. Other than that things are just the same. No temperature.



I talked to Paul Goad last night. He is probably coming over tomorrow, Sunday. We will be reviewing some of the details on the Benefit Concerts. So far, it sounds like we will be having a terriffic turnout, so stay tuned to the blog for more details!

For those following Jessica's story: I saw her and her mom this morning at the elevators. She has a DayPass and they were headed for the mall! Continued prayers for her speedy recovery.

No comments: