Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Hey to all,

Having a GREAT DAY!! Paul is here, and Randy woke up to visit! Had a nice long visit. As I was leaving, I kissed my fingers and put my fingers to his mouth and he puckered up to kiss my fingers!!! He did this several times. He was very active with his right hand, and was holding a guitar pick that Paul handed him. He kept trying to reach over the bed to hand it back to Paul, as if to say, "I don't use a pick!" The nurses got to see the kisses thing. They were quite impressed, just as Paul and I were. This is just awesome in my book! As we were clowning around, Randy shot me a few dirty looks. (If looks could kill...) Appears to me that he is still RANDY in many ways! Looking forward to next visit!

Gonna close for now, and go out with Paul. He has some friends to introduce me to, maybe go eat some supper. Thanks to all for staying tuned, and continued prayers.

Love to all,
Felisha

1 comment:

scidiane said...

Hey Felisha!

Sounds great! Ron & I plan to try to get over next weekend. I'm glad every time I hear he's responding! He might have just needed some "Goading" today.

Love you,
Diane