Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday Night?

Hey everyone,
Randy was awake this evening when I went in for our visit. He was watching Discovery Channel, and holding me real tight with his left hand. He seems to have more strength in it this evening than before. The left side of his head now seems more concave, as the swelling is going down. I assume this is a good thing, and that the swelling is continuing to go down. His mood troubled me some. He seemed to be worried. I told him that I had to go to Portales tomorrow to do some paperwork. He REALLY didn't like that. He almost acted mad at one point, and sad at one point, but overall, I just think he might be worried and scared. He has overheard me talking to the nurses, and I think he is aware that he will be going into a nursing faciltiy, and not home. I am pretty sure that has made him feel down. I have tried to explain things the best I know how, but I still think this is the reason he seems so blue and worried. I can only imagine what he is thinking. He sends his love. I know he understands how much we all love him. He responds accordingly when I tell him.

Going to get some rest. Tomorrow will be another long day. Thanks to everyone for everything.
Love,
Felisha

1 comment:

dena said...

Just wanted you guys to know I was thinking about you, Im glad that Randy is doing better, my thoughts and prayers are with you, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help, love you guys